[Morphic] Re: Taming fills - gradient handles

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 02:46:14 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

That's interesting.

Leads to a lot of other questions.
Do you know who gvc is?
Where the package might be found?
How old is the package?
And does it work with 3dot9 or 10 or any of the
current universe packages?

I don't really need the answers because I was just
answering Subbu's question. But curiosity is curiosity
so they just came up.

Cheers amigo.

Yours in curiosity and friendship, --Jerome Peace

--- "Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>