[Morphic] Re: NewMorphic Feedback (1 source control)

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Jun 23 12:35:45 UTC 2007

Hi Stef,

You suggested that to me some time ago and I did. Sophie uses
smallintegers for coordinates. This is ok for books, to go from printer
pixels to books of several kilometers. But I want float coordinates and
multiple nonlinear coordinate systems in the same world. I don't want to
be restricted to Cartesian with a single scale all over the system. In a
morph, the number 3 could mean 3 milimeters, and in another it could
mean 3 astronomic unit (mean distance from the earth to the sun), or 3
degrees of latitude north, or 3 db or whatever.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich