[Network] Re: 3.9-6993 unimplemented calls

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Oct 20 22:28:26 CEST 2005

I harvested 2 of these for the Network Stewards team:

64 - ServerDirectory class releaseExternalSettings calls:
externalServerDefsOnly  (Mantis ID #2105)

70 - Url toText calls: deprecated (Mantis ID #2106)

I think those are the only two that fall under our purview.  If anyone
catches any I missed let me know.

Ken