[Network] #861 done

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Oct 21 12:25:02 CEST 2005

Hi fellas!

Ok, I have now done a bit of work too. :) Our repo now contains three
new mcz:

- System, Network and NetworkTests.

The version notes are *extensive* and I was pretty meticulous going
through Bernard Pieber's .cs from #861. I did not take it "verbatim"
because it had a few... things I didn't approve of. :) But it was
generally a very good changeset.

Btw, while I was working I discovered that I use both MC and Changesets
together - changesets still is really nice to "track" what you touch.

I will listen to any feedback of course, but all in all I think these
are solid changes.

The mcz's are done relative to current in 3.9 btw, so whenever we feel
like pushing something to the inbox at 3.9 we will have to merge our
efforts together. I think I saw that Ken already pushed an MC but
personally I think we should try to not push *too* often. But that is of
course a bit up to the 3.9 release team.

regards, Göran