[Network] Right, I am team leader... :)

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Oct 21 15:18:35 CEST 2005

Hi!

Michael Rueger <m.rueger at acm.org> wrote:
> goran at krampe.se wrote:
>
> > Sounds good?
>
> Sounds goods except for some common sense checks that we don't spend
> huge effort on fixing bugs in areas where we know we are going to throw
> them away really really soon. E.g. any fixes to HHTPSocket would be a
> waste IMO.

Yes, that I agree with. ConnectionQueue is actually another one of these
"questionable" classes - given the newer and much more proven
TcpListener classes in KomServices for example.

And discussing step 4 is of course allowed before doing step 1-3! :) I
just don't want people throwing themselves over the "fun parts" before
getting some basics in place. :)

regards, Göran