[Network] Greetings

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jan 9 20:21:30 CET 2006

I'm seeing the same thing now.  But this is something that broke
relatively recently (at least for me) and has worked in the past.  I'm
sorry I didn't pursue this sooner, but I guess it's time to ask the
Mantis admins about this....

Note Mantis Admins, this is the description of the problem that it now
appears we are all seeing:

> I choose the main view, click category, choose network from the list
> that appears, click apply filters (or any other button on the page it
> seems) and the page refreshes with the category choice as before and
> nothing else changed.

I've tried every combination I can come up with and no matter what I do
the item selected from the category list is 'reset' to 'any' and the
listing produced does appear to be all issues regardless of category.
Interestingly enough if you click to select the category again the drop
down list appears with the previously selected value already selected
but again as soon as you hit 'Apply Filter' it again just shows 'any'
and shows all issues regardless of category.

I've reproduced this on Firefox 1.5 on Linux and IE 6.0 on Win98.

Ken