[Newcompiler] [AST] Comments from RBParser

Mathieu Suen mathieusuen at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 4 15:04:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

It is really strange how RBParse store comments.
And to write test for the NewCompiler is not unrefined.

Somebody know how it is done?
I mean,  dose someebody use them (e.g. for pretty print, coloring....) and have trouble with it or not? And how you use it?

For the time being I follow the way of RBParser to write test.

More information:

zork
    ["foo" :each | each]
    ["bar" :each | each]
    ^self

"foo" are on the  RBMethodNode but "bar" is on the RBVariableNode of the arguments of the RBBlockNode ??

Should I follow this or do it in a better way?

Math