[Newcompiler] [Pragma] Argument value wrong

Mathieu Suen mathieusuen at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 5 12:51:44 UTC 2006

Mathieu Suen a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Sorry I still have to work a bit on Pragma because argument value of
> pragma is wrong.
>
> thanks to test
>
> see MethodPragmaTest>>#testCompileValue.
>
> Math

Ok fix in 112. All test passe but change are not pretty:

-------------------
acceptPragmasNode: aPragmasNode

	aPragmasNode pragmas do: [:each |
		each setArguments: (each arguments collect: [:arg |
			(arg isKindOf: RBVariableNode) ifTrue:[self visitNode: arg.
				arg binding value]
										    ifFalse:[arg]]).
		aPragmasNode parent addPragma: each].
	aPragmasNode parent primitiveNode: aPragmasNode primitive

Especially the: arg binding value.

Math