[NewCompiler] Proposition of token list in scanner

Mathieu Suen mathieusuen at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 14 10:38:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a proposition coming from Andrew Tween tell me if you think that can be useful:

We can link token in the scanner. So we can havesomthing like:

'aToken next' or 'aToken previous'

This could help to find comment and whitespace. So we would have a tree that content token and we
could navigate through it.

And we can build a Visitor that can get back comments, parentheses...

What do you think?

	Math