[Newcompiler] points for math

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 10:55:26 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,
I have hit a brick wall with the Shout stuff. There is no easy way that I can
see of emulating the existing Shout behavior when parsing incomplete/invalid
method source. So, I am going to park this for the moment, and, if I have a
'Eureka' moment, then I'll come back to it.

So, I am willing to take a look at the bootstrapping problem, if that is ok with
everyone? I am equally happy to do this either on my own, or with others. If
anyone has any thoughts on how this could, or should, be done then please share
your ideas. Anyone want to help?

Cheers,
Andy