[Newcompiler] [AST] RBPatternMethodNode who use it?

Mathieu Suen mathieusuen at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 16 18:47:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am adding some method in the tree but I saw that nobody use it?

Do you know a utility of it?

I have add #fistToken and #lastToken message on the tree to help with comment and linked token.
So I want to add a test for RBPatternMethodNode but I haven't found a way to parse and get a
RBPatternMethodNode. Somebody know how?

Thanks
	Math