[NewCompiler] Comment in AST are ready !

Mathieu Suen mathieusuen at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 19 22:55:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have finish commetn parsing.
So to use it you have several way:

1. The old way for being compatible with refactoring engine

	aNode comments -> list of Interval

2. The new way:

	aNode peekBeforComment -> list of SqueakToken being befor the node
	aNode peekAfterComment -> list of SqueakToken being after the node
	aNode peekInsideComment -> list of SqueakToken who belong to nobody inside the node

To enable this feather you have to visit method node with ASTCommenter.

	ASTCommenter new visitNode: aNode

You will find the package in http://www.squeaksource.com/NewCompilerPragma
Beceause of many change, I have recompile all the image without bug (only the one seen befor
beceause of a dot at the end of method pattern).

For more information on where are comment on the tree you can see the test:

SqueakParserTest>>#methodDescribeWithAllComment:And:
SqueakParserTest>>#test*

I didn't throw any comment beceause people can make code commenting, thus losing them can be
annoying. That the aim of peekInsideComment: retreive comments that aren't at a good place.

Tell me if you find it all ok.

Thanks
	Math