[NewCompiler] Comment, what do we want to see?

Mathieu Suen mathieusuen at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 26 15:14:52 UTC 2006

Marcus Denker a écrit :

>> The last comment is a bit difficult to catch beceause in the statement
>> above we don't have token
>> inside. So we can't navigate through it.
>>
>> The only way I see to get back is to put first/last token at parse
>> time but do we really want this?
>>
>> (we have the same problem with RBArrayNode if you write: {})
>>
>> Thanks for any comments  :)
>>

> Maybe we could add a king of a Token (maybe even a node) representing
> "nothing" in this case?
>
>     Marcus

Thanks, In fact I have solve the problem by adding '[' token at parser time. But your idea can be
usefull for error handling.

So we continue even if we have an error and we know that the node got a mistak beceause of this
token. But this is an other subject that should be discusse later on I think.

The first think may be to adopt or not comment parsing so evry body can start with the same version?

	Math