[Newcompiler] Re: [v3dot10] Re: testing packages

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat Jun 9 10:57:59 UTC 2007

Hi Marcus,

in a bit less encrypted form, what is it that I shall ask Ralph to put
into v3dot10. I only recall some decompiler patch but suppose you meant
something else, no?

Thank you.

Cheers
Klaus

P.S. new part of my job descriptio: switch discussion threads between the
newcompiler and the v3dot10 mailing lists :)