[Newcompiler] How to decompile temporaries

Mathieu Suen mathieusuen at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 15 14:06:52 UTC 2007

Hi

In this mail I am only talking about old style block.

When you decompile a block with temporaries you don't know where to
add them (to the method or the block).
Because temporaries in a block are inside the MethodContext we can't
distinguish were they were originally define.

The old compiler don't care and add them to the method temporaries
So

A>>block

	^[| a | a]

Is decompile in

A>>block

	| a |
	^[a]

I think the best should be looking if the variable where use in an
other place then the block and if is it not the case the temp var
should be inside the block.

BTW in the both implementation the decompile code may not be the
original one

What do you think?

	Mth