[Newcompiler] How to decompile temporaries

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Jun 15 16:12:44 UTC 2007

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:02:52 +0200, Mth wrote:

> I use the 123-2 image from Damien and I don't see any bug.

You are correct if you meant that no expection is thrown; that's why I
spent the #halt.

But can you see that the (automatically decompiled) >>DoIt method has a
message send you never typed in? It pretends that it is referencing
Character and sending #space but both is not the case. Very nasty bug
(have reported that on mantis some time ago).

If you recompile that from decompiled source text, dependencies creep in
which are not wanted.

Cheers
Klaus