[Newcompiler] Finding enough bytecodes for closures.

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Tue May 1 10:14:07 UTC 2007

In sum: yes. But I read it like it was written: "to create any
BlockContext some code must create at leat two objects".

This is not the case in the sense that MethodContext is not created
because of the BlockContext.

It already exists and can be subtracted from the equeation (when comparing
BlockClosure v.s. BlockContext, as we did in the thread).

But anyways, in sum: yes :)

Cheers
Klaus