[Newcompiler] Re: NewCompiler-ms.271.mcz

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Sep 5 22:59:46 UTC 2007

Hi Math,

when I load NewCompiler-ms.271.mcz into the published NewCompiler.image it
barks because AnObsoleteSqueakParser doesNotUnderstand: #parseMethod: :(

Anything which could be done except waiting for the next NewCompiler.image
to be published?

Cheers
Klaus

P.S. I see you addressed #testDecompileIfWhile, good work :)