[Newcompiler] Re: NewCompiler-ms.271.mcz

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Sep 24 09:18:51 UTC 2007

On 10.09.2007, at 23:28, Mathieu Suen wrote:

> ok use the 271 because the 273 break. With the closure compiler

Ok, there is now a new pre-loaded image at

	http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Research/NewCompiler/

This is 271.

I added a package "NewCompilerLoader" to the SqueakSource
repostitory. This makes loading the compiler easier.

To install the code in an existing image (3.9):

	-> Load package NewCompilerLoader from SqueakSource
	-> install using NewCompilerLoader new loadPackages

This will always install the latest version. Right now, this would
be 274.

	Marcus

> 	Mth
>

> On Sep 10, 2007, at 12:36 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:
>

>> On 06.09.2007, at 00:59, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Math,
>>>
>>> when I load NewCompiler-ms.271.mcz into the published
>>> NewCompiler.image it barks because AnObsoleteSqueakParser
>>> doesNotUnderstand: #parseMethod: :(
>>>
>>> Anything which could be done except waiting for the next
>>> NewCompiler.image to be published?
>>>

>> I will publish a new NewCompiler image as soon as possible
>> (tommorrow).
>>

>> 	Marcus
>> --
>> Marcus Denker  --  denker at iam.unibe.ch