[Newcompiler] [Fwd: [St-vorlesung] Re: Stack out of Sync]

David Röthlisberger roethlis at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Nov 26 14:45:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

to solve some Bytecode exercises, students from the Smalltalk lecture in Bern use the
NewCompiler image from the following site:
http://scg.unibe.ch/research/newcompiler/

However, they report the problem below which I could not yet reproduce.

Does anyone know about this issue and how we could fix it?

Thanks,
David

-------- Original-Nachricht --------