[Newcompiler] Re: Mailinglist Opal Compiler Framework

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri Aug 20 07:29:41 UTC 2010

>> There is a mailinglist for the Opal Compiler Framework.
>> This gets commit emails from SqueakSource and generaly is used / will be used
>> for communicating between developers and for discussions about  clients deeply
>> using the framework (e.g. Helvetia, Reflectivity, Bytesurgeon, DSAL...)

... if someone is interested in porting back to Squeak, pls. contact me.

(Pharo *will* use this as it's sole and only compiler as soon as it is stable. But even
as an additional framework it will be very valuable for anyone interested in either
Research Prototyping, tool building or things like that.)

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.