[News] Weekly Squeak Article

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Thu Oct 13 19:43:53 CEST 2005

Ron,

I like the way you condensed the several "disjoint" directions. Also, the
title is very, very appropriate and there is not often such a chance for
wording something with "squeaking" :)

Wasn't there also Cees De Groot <cdegroot at gmail.com> who suggested to
support as many "disjoint but mergeable" images as the community wants?
This might look little OT but I think that Cees should make it into your
article.

Besides of that I wouldn't change a single line.

/Klaus