[News] Out of town 10/29-02/11

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Oct 31 11:40:30 CET 2005

Team (incl. coordinator!),

may I suggest that someone adds a little spice to the paragraphs on the
news work page

- http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5752

A dose of opinion (perhaps addressing any future aspects?) would make the
news a bit more lively, but I am (newbee and still) too shy ;)

TWS #8 will not be published before Wednesday so there is still some time
that can be used :)

Thank you in advance.

/Klaus