[News] Restarting with the Weekly Squeak

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Wed Aug 30 09:04:35 UTC 2006

Il giorno mar, 29/08/2006 alle 15.04 -0400, Ron Teitelbaum ha scritto:
> Sounds like a great idea!
>
> Please let me know what you would like me to do.

The blog will be a multi-author one, so everyone will get an account.
This way we can add news items and have them appear immediately. Every
week then we'll send a summary to the list.

Now what I have to do is choose a blog engine. I was looking into
wordpress, but it requires PHP and MySQL. Any suggestions?

> Sorry I couldn't pick it up while you were out :(

NP.

	Giovanni