[News] Who will be running for next years board?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Dec 15 19:55:02 UTC 2006

All,

If you are running for a seat on the board next year could you please let me
know?  It would be nice to know and I would like to start a list of
questions and do an interview on each candidate for weeklysqueak, if that is
agreeable with everyone.  Also if you have suggested interview questions or
would like to include a position statement on squeak's future and the
board's future that would be very useful.

Thank you for your time!

Ron Teitelbaum

Squeak News Team Member

Squeak Elections Team Member

(I cc'd Tim just incase my email to the board doesn't go through.  If
someone could verify that the board received this email for me that would be
great)