[News] Looking for a temporary replacement

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Jan 10 20:11:23 CET 2006

Giovanni,

Did you find a replacement?  I would volunteer to do it but like you I don't
feel like I have enough time to do it properly right now.  If you can't get
anyone else let me know, maybe we could do smaller instead of nothing?

I was thinking about writing some Squeakling articles - a few lines of code
and a couple of paragraphs to illustrate simple Smalltalk for beginners.
What do you think?

I hope your exams go well.

Ron Teitelbaum