[News] Interviews

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Nov 28 03:16:49 UTC 2006

All,

I have two very big interviews that I'm doing right now for weeklysqueak.
They are taking a very large amount of my time.  One interview has 5
different participants.  Both are very interesting.  The long and short of
it is that I really don't have much more time to spare.

I was posing lots of smaller articles.  Now I think I've swung too far in
the other direction.  Guess I'll have to try to find a happy middle
somewhere.

I expect that it will take at least a few more weeks before these are
finished and posted.  If anyone has time to do some postings that would be
great!

Ron