[News] News Team Report for September, 2006

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Wed Oct 4 10:16:25 UTC 2006

I will poke around contacting some of  the most active squeakers.
I and Giovanni aims to leverage weeklysqueak and to have a place to
give the last trends in the "big squeak lab".

I have found the set of squeak projects is greatly increased, thanks
to SqueakMap and  Monticello.

Your comments are wellcome, as always ;)

On 10/3/06, Giovanni Corriga <giovanni at corriga.net> wrote:
> The purpose of the News team is to publish news regarding Squeak
> development and use. It aims to provide a service to the Squeak
> community, highlighting anything which the Squeak users may find
> interesting in The Weekly Squeak newszine. It will also try to promote
> Squeak outside its own community, by submitting articles and news items
> to mainstream websites such as Slashdot and OSNews.

[...]
--
"Just Design It" -- GG
Software Architect