[News] Weekly Squeak summary template

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sat Oct 7 16:42:11 UTC 2006

Hi Michael,

I'm attaching a text template for the Weekly Squeak Summary. You should
fill the template with the actual links from the blog.

The subject of the message should be like the following:

"The Weekly Squeak Summary No.1: October 1 - October 7",

changing the number and the dates accordingly.

Weeks should go from Sunday to Saturday.

As for the initial blurb, just add a couple of lines which refer to the
most important articles in the list, briefly describing them.

For the list, just copy and paste the title of the article, and its URL.

The summary should be sent as a text-only email to these mailing lists:

announcements at lists.squeakfoundation.org
squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
beginners at lists.squeakfoundation.org
seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org

For the first summary, why don't you send it to me beforehand, so that I
can tell you if it's ok?

	Ciao,

		Giovanni