[News] Seaside article ready

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Thu Oct 19 16:59:40 UTC 2006

On 19/ott/06, at 18:12, Giovanni Corriga wrote:

> Il giorno gio, 19/10/2006 alle 12.06 +0200, Giovanni Giorgi ha
> scritto:
>> The seaside double interview on qtone and dabbledb is ready:
>> http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com/2006/10/31/ocean-waves-the-
>> applications-built-on-seaside/
>>
>> It will be published on 31 of october, and should be visible to the
>> editors.
>>
>> Feel free  send me comments or suggetions to improve it before
>> publish.
>> bye bye squeakers
>
> I gave it a cursory read only, but it looks good.
>
> What about contacting the netstyle.ch guys (Lukas and Adrian) for a
> second part of this article?
I will do as soon as possible.
My all day job is entering in a special hardcore phase again.
So I will have little time in the next two weeks.
I hope someone of the seaside devlopers will send me an email for an
interview after the article will be on line.

--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | When you encounter seemingly good advice
                          | that contradicts other seemingly good
advice,
http://www.siforge.org   | ignore them both.  Al Franken