[News] Busy these days

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Thu Oct 26 14:43:16 UTC 2006

Yeah I think we can a summary every three or four stuff ready to
publish in the next ten days.
We'll have a news summary at least every two weeks, which is fine.

You can publish in the middle to saying something like:
"Yesterday wepublished A
Tomorrow you will see B and C"
so everyone will read it to get the "forward look" ;)

On 10/26/06, Michael Haupt <mhaupt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 10/26/06, Giovanni Giorgi <jj at objectsroot.com> wrote:
> > I think we must slow down the publishing frequency. If we can schedule
> > about two  items per week we can build up a "buffer" for such period.
>
> should the news summary, which is currently done weekly, be turned
> into a monthly issue then? It would look funny if the summary mail was
> longer than the news stories. ;-)
>
> Best,
>
> Michael

"Just Design It" -- GG