[News] Busy these days

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sun Oct 29 12:49:49 UTC 2006

Il giorno dom, 29/10/2006 alle 14.16 +0200, Michael Haupt ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> On 10/26/06, Giovanni Giorgi <jj at objectsroot.com> wrote:
> > We'll have a news summary at least every two weeks, which is fine.
>
> I'll continuously watch what happens - and if the amount of news items
> posted in one week is "too few" (whatever that means), I'll wait for
> another week and send a summary of two weeks then.
>
> I think it's best to let that be adaptive. If there's a week with only
> few posted news but significant ones, it might be good to have a
> summary nevertheless.
>
> Anyway, on to preparing this week's summary. OOPSLA's over, I'm back
> home, the jetlag is gone, ready to rumble (on). :-)

My long term plan is to move the blog to http://news.squeak.org (which
right now is just a redirect to the wordpress.com server) and rename it
the Daily Squeak (for it will have a new post every day). Then the
weekly summary can be renamed The Weekly Squeak tout court.

Starting tomorrow I should be able to do a small post daily.

	Giovanni