[News] Weekly Squeak's categories reorganization

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Jan 25 15:04:31 UTC 2007

Yes I think that works well.

I was just looking at the categories.  It appears that you can group
categories together by making them a child of another category.  I like the
idea of making your main categories and then adding each of the sub
categories under the main ones when possible to bring more structure to the
organization.

What do you think?

Ron