proposal for starting work on partitioning

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at tx.technion.ac.il
Mon Apr 4 15:26:01 UTC 2005

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> And IMHO:
>
> 4. "I want to have the image staked out with maintainers assigned so
> that we have 'owners' of the code."
>
> This #4 doesn't imply 1, 2 or 3. It is useful all on its own.
Even if its independent of the first 3, I think its a bit abstract. I
think if you wrote some use cases for it, there'd be a better chance
that it will happen. IIUC, one that you want is:
- User creates a changeset. When he publishes it, it gets split on
package boundaries, appropriately exported, and mails get sent to the
appropriate people.

What else do you have in mind?

Daniel