Packaging the programming tools

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Aug 1 18:27:13 UTC 2005

Am 18.07.2005 um 04:17 schrieb Andreas Raab:

> I also had to do some significant shuffling around between packages
> to get everything in order and (un-)loadable but most of these
> changes were non-invasive. If you are interested the full
> repository is also available at:
>
>   http://www.impara.de/~andreas/iSqueak/3.8/NoToolsRepository.zip
> [32MB]
>
> and contains a few more (already unloaded) packages and fixes going
> back to the original 3.8 versions from SqF.org.

So we need someone who folds these changes back into the 3.9
repository... any takers?

Other things on the list

     -> NewLook. Adrian and me will integrate that this week.
     -> The ToolBuilder changes need to be added
     -> The URI package should be official part of 3.9 (as a
package), I think.

As for the changes that used to be in the old 3.9a stream that was
abandoned: They are now either on Mantis or in the 3.9a repository, so
this is done.

       Marcus