3.9: Numbering?

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Aug 2 11:23:31 UTC 2005

Am 02.08.2005 um 06:01 schrieb Andreas Raab:

> Hi -
>
> IIRC, then the idea was not to use the implicit upgrade-the-last-
> version-of-each-package scheme that we're currently using in Tweak.
> In which case all new configurations would have to be posted
> explicitly. In which case the X.Y-update number scheme still
> applies since it basically identifies the configuration map and
> therefore implicitly the versions of the packages being used.

Ok, yes, that will work too...  I really need to re-read all the
mails of the package list.
The only problem is that the new setup is not working, but we need to
have some 3.9a image out there for testing soon.

I think we could just put out a 3.9aTesting or something like that
for now... or fix the setup. Can I help there somehow?

      Marcus