3.9alpha update stream (was Re: source.squeakfoundation.org)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sun Jul 3 18:18:39 UTC 2005

On Jul 3, 2005, at 5:03 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Hi doug
>
> I just registered to the 3.9 squeaksource.
> Tell me how I can help. Where can I find a 3.9 packaged image?

I'm still working on it, see my other post.  I realize I'm the
bottleneck here, but I have some time this weekend and I will get it
done today or tomorrow.

In the meantime, I added you as a developer on the 3.9a project.  (And
also Marcus Denker.)  The current list of developers is roughly the
group which had access to the update stream previously.  We probably
don't need a lot of developers on the 3.9a project... keep in mind that
the bulk of development should be happening in the individual packages
in their master repositories, in theory.  We will see how it all works
out. :)

- Doug