Incorporating new changes (was Re: 3.9alpha update stream)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at techunix.technion.ac.il
Tue Jul 5 21:16:43 UTC 2005

There's a Submissions repository world-writable, on source.sqf.org.

We can post things there for people to look at, and occasionally merge
it into 3.9a. So one way to begin would be to start creating versions on
Submissions that include the patches that have accumulated for 3.9a
before, merging them into the 39a repository versions as people think is
safe.

Might be a good idea to wait with creating a master repository for each
package until its clearer who are the maintainers, and the borders
between packages stabilize. In the mean time, Submissions could be used
for everything.

Daniel