Squeak3.9a-6678.zip available

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sun Jul 10 04:07:58 UTC 2005

Okay, I added two more updates and made the latest image available here:

http://update.squeakfoundation.org/external/Squeak3.9a-6678.zip

(The two updates are small if you have a 6676 image to update from.)

6677 flushes the MC caches, so that the saved image is much smaller
again.

6678 adds a "master" repository for every package.  For these four
packages, I added what I thought were the master repository locations
for each package.  Please let me know if any of these are wrong:

'Monticello' - 'http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/Monticello'
'MonticelloConfigurations' - 'http://source.impara.de/mc'
'SMLoader' - 'http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/People/gk/'
'SMBase' - 'http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/People/gk/'

Then for all 31 other packages, the Submissions repository is added as
the master repository for now.

It's pretty cool to see both the 39a & the master repository for each
package in the MC browser, you could easily merge versions back & forth
if needed, etc.

(I'm not sure if the Submissions repository is really a replacement for
a master repository... maybe we should also add the Submissions repo
added for the other 4 packages too, so it's on all of them.  Was that
the intent?)

- Doug