Commited some simple fixes...

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jul 12 09:46:42 UTC 2005

Hi,

Alex and I were looking into how to work with the new setup... so we
commited two fixes from Lukas and a "isPrime" enh to Kernel:

Name: Kernel-md.4
Author: md
Time: 12 July 2005, 11:25:05 am
UUID: d4ee1b12-f2b6-11d9-853d-000d933a223c
Ancestors: Kernel-md.3

Change Set:        TimespanEqualityFix
Date:            18 April 2005
Author:            Lukas Renggli

Comparing a Timespan instance or one of its subclasses with an object
from a different hierarchy raises an error. This changeset adds a
check for the class in the beginning, all equality methods should
have this anyway. After loading this changeset all tests of the
chronology framework pass.

Name: Kernel-md.3