Fixing the SqueakSource install at sqf.org (was Re: SqueakSource issues)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Thu Jul 28 04:04:26 UTC 2005

Hi Bert.  Ok, Cees set me up with access to the machine at
http://source.squeakfoundation.org.  Maybe I'll be able to fix this
after all, possibly even before Avi gets back. ;)

Looking at the SqueakSource image that was running, it does have a few
differences in the package list from yours.  Here's the list:

DynamicBindings (DynamicBindings-gk.1)
* KomHttpServer (KomHttpServer-gk.6)
KomServices (KomServices-gk.2)
Mewa (Mewa-al.13)
* Monticello (Monticello-avi.182)
SMBase (SMBase-gk.63)
SMLoader (SMLoader-gk.24)
Scheduler (Scheduler-jrp.18)
Seaside2 (Seaside2-avi.86)
* SqueakSource (SqueakSource-bf.146)
TinyWiki (TinyWiki-lr.10)

Probably the Monticello & MonticelloConfiguration packages are the main
issue.  I'll try to track down the other few packages too, though.

I may see if I can get it working locally first, and then try to
replace the one at sqf.org.  (Hopefully the old accounts/data files
would still be okay after replacing the squeaksource image.  It looks
like the .mcz files are all in separate dirs so those should be fine,
which is the most important thing.)

- Doug