iSqueak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jun 19 17:10:55 UTC 2005

> Well, let's get a repository set up and see how it goes.  What's the
> current status of the modules.sqf.org server?  Does it have the
> capacity for an instance of SqueakSource for this, or should we find
> somewhere else to host it for now?  Bert, I know you guys have made
> some mods to SqueakSource as well, would it be easy enough for us to
> make a fresh copy of your setup and deploy that?

We are waiting for a brand new mac os X server (because right now
squeaksource is running
on our oldest solaris box). As soon as we have it we could really use
it for a dedicated ssource.
But yes as soon as we have a squeaksource and a stream set up I'm
willing to push forward 3.9.
Marcus told me that he wants to push some mantis pending items. :)

Stef