iSqueak

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:56:06 UTC 2005

On 6/22/05, Adrian Lienhard <adi at netstyle.ch> wrote:
> I discussed with Stef and since we don't think it makes sense to wait
> for that server I proposed to host this SqueakSource instance at
> netstyle.ch.
>
> > Cees also offered to host the repository on the squeakfoundation box.
> > Should we just go with that?  (There's already plenty of stuff on the
> > squeaksource.com box, it looks like. :) )
>
> If Cees wants to set it up and support it that's of course fine with
> me as well.

Actually I offered to host it on my own box @hetzner.de, because that
machine is not doing a lot at the moment so has gobs of spare
capacity. And yes, the offer still stands, I just think someone (or
better: two people) should volunteer to help maintaining the stuff (so
we can give 24x7 support across time zones, etcetera).