iSqueak

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Jun 22 16:35:22 UTC 2005

Sounds great.  I was going to say Avi should just go ahead and decide
where to put the release repository, but it looks like he's already done
that. :)

It'll probably be good to have at least two major community SqueakSource
repositories anyway... the one at berne and also this new one (in
addition to others such Impara's etc).

On another note, I wonder if it might be useful or possible to have a
read-only mirror of this repository, perhaps mirrored nightly.  The
repository is roughly equivalent in importance to the update stream,
which has been mirrored for a long time.  Not sure if the SqueakSource
squeak image is required to simply read from a repository.  Or if the
"config map" changeset updates can easily specify a backup repository.
Anyway, we don't have to worry about this right now, just something to
think about.

- Doug