Fwd: iSqueak "config map" changeset

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Wed Jun 22 23:50:03 UTC 2005

FYI, Andreas replied to me and cc-ed the Packages list, but it didn't
show up in the list archives because I think he's not subscribed.  (This
describes an example alpha update which loads an MC config map, which
may be needed in conjuction with a do-it update.)

Date  Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:44 PM
To  "Doug Way" <dway at mailcan.com>
Cc  packages at discuss.squeakfoundation.org
Subject  Re: iSqueak