Where we are going with partitioning and harvesting etc.

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu Jun 23 13:43:52 UTC 2005

Am 23.06.2005 um 15:08 schrieb goran at krampe.se:
> You mean PackageInfo-Extras? That package includes several cool new
> menu
> actions for the changesorters of which I am proud of a few. :) They
> are
> very useful in a world of packages.

Well, you know, changesets are *so* last millenium ;-) Honestly, I
rarely look at a change sorter at all, and many of our student
hackers don't even know what change sets are. Once you've switched to
Monticello you'll surely experience the same.

Now, if those menu items would work with MC instead of changesets,
that would be immensely cool! Like, create a .mcd instead of a .cs to
mail to the maintainers.

- Bert -