source.squeakfoundation.org (was Re: iSqueak)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Mon Jun 27 04:17:36 UTC 2005

On Jun 25, 2005, at 4:05 PM, Avi Bryant wrote:

> On 6/24/05, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> Let us (me alex) know when 3.9 squeaksource is ready because we would
>> like to help.
>
> Ok, this should be basically working now.  I've set up projects for
> Squeak 3.8 and 3.9a; you'll have to register accounts and I can add
> people as developers etc.

Ok, I set up my member account at source.squeakfoundation.org.

(That was yesterday.  Hmm, http://source.squeakfoundation.org seems to
be down at the moment right now, though.)

I assume we still need to add the packages to the 39a repository next.
And also set several people to have commit (developer?) access to the
39a repository, once they've registered accounts.  (We don't really
need a huge number of people with this level of access, since most
package development can happen outside of this repository.  But it
should be at least 5-6 people, the people who have recently done update
stream work.)

- Doug