New Process swiki page (was Re: source.squeakfoundation.org)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Tue Jun 28 18:02:28 UTC 2005

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:22:11 +0200, "Alexandre Bergel"
<bergel at iam.unibe.ch> said:
> > Realistically, it's going to take us a little while to get everything
> > working smoothly with this new process.
>
> It depends. I think it is important to have a clear how-to page that
> describe the process.

> > I will set up a new swiki page covering the new process, as a point of
> > reference.
>
> I am willing to help.

Thanks Alexandre.  Ok, I've set up the swiki page for the new process:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5718

It's just an overview at this point, we can add some more specific
how-to details soon.  Also, it has the somewhat clumsy name "3.9
Packages+Update Stream Process", but I guess that's good enough for now.

- Doug