Get this party started...

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sat Mar 5 18:13:30 UTC 2005

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 14:29:30 +0100, Avi Bryant <avi.bryant at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. To separate the code currently in the image into discrete sections
> with minimal and well understood dependencies on each other.

Just a quick note before double work gets done: the Morphic Splitters Team
is already working on the Morphic bits here - we have currently 3 packages
(core morphic, full morphic, etoys) and we're working on making them
cleanly separated, unloadable, etcetera.

No worries, there's enough left in the images for you guys to sink your
teeth in ;)