Get this party started...

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sun Mar 6 12:26:16 UTC 2005

Apart from splitting up morphic, there needs to be stuff kicked out as
well. For example, I just encountered 'PreDebugWindow' inside the Morphic
categories - this is used just by the Debugger, so does not belong in
Morphic. And similarly I have quite a long list of patches at the moment
mostly w.r.t. method re-categorization to move stuff that it not in
Morphic (methods in Object, for example) to Morphic.

So we need a good coordination/ownership mechanism here... (and we need it
fast, and it must be simple - either a Swiki with some rules or a very
trivial Seaside app, methinks).